Shop at Amazon.com and Save!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

School Day Tomorrow

This is the first day of my very last semester tomorrow. I can't wait to be done with school and actually make some money. It will be so nice not to be so broke all the time. But, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't have a crystal ball and have no idea what the future holds. I just hope -- a lot. :)

But, I am getting added to the staff page of a book review website (e-zine) that I volunteer at. I get paid in the form of a byline and free review books, which I am extremely excited about. I think that my husband probably feigns excitement for me. That's okay, I love him for it anyway. I know that he's happy for me though because I am. That's just the kind of guy that he is. I just wish (and probably him too) that I got paid for them. But, in order to get paid, I have to write a lot more than two and do it for years. I can do that, but I need to get a real job too. That's okay, I'll do both.

Well, like I said, school tomorrow and its way past my bed time, so good night until tomorrow.

C-Ya

No comments: